Thursday, June 7, 2007

Money Talks.... Again

Money talks and the rest of us get told to shut up. Paris Hilton walked out of jail today after serving only 4 days of a 23 day sentence. No, it wasn't for good behavior; it was for an undisclosed medical condition. What a load of crap! Her Mother paid off the right lawyer who knew just who to put the squeeze on. If it was me or any other average American we'd be sent to the prison doctor and that would be the end of it.

She already had her sentence reduced from 45 days by the judge who sentenced her. Did he have a change of heart or did someone remind him he might have a hard time getting re-elected if he didn't ease up. You decide. I've no proof either way.

Undisclosed medical condition. Don't give me that bull either and expect me to swallow it! It couldn't be that serious if all they did was lock a tracking bracelet on her ankle and send her home. I want to know exactly what it was that was wrong with her. If it wasn't life threatening she should be behind bars.

I'm done here. The thought of such a rape of the judicial system is making me want to puke!

No comments: